- A.P.Cooperative Oilseeds Growers’ Federation Limited (APOILFED) was registered under APCooperative Societies Act-1964 in the year 1980 and started operating from 1983.
- Initially APOILFED has adopted two tier structure as Federation a state level Apex body and Growers’ Coop.Societies at village level in the districts of Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Khammamm, Krishna,Guntur and Prakasam in I phase and Kurnool. Cuddapah, Anantapur, chittoor and Nellore districts in II Phase.
- During 1992-93 the APOILFED adopted 3 tier structure by bringing in two regional Unions inbetween the Apex Body & the village level Cooperative Societies.
- Due to drastic change in International Scenario of edible oils the huge processing units have become most unviable and the Regional Unions were forced to stall their Operations and were identified for closure and liquidation.Due to drastic change in International Scenario of edible oils the huge processing units have become most unviable and the Regional Unions were forced to stall their Operations and were identified for closure and liquidation.
- But the Federation was successfully continuing its Core activities Viz OILPALM DEVELOPMENT, CONSUMER MARKETING OF EDIBLE OILS AND SEED PROCUREMENT & DISTRIBUTION ACTIVITY.
- Consequent to the bifurcation of the State of AP vide the AP reorganization Act,2014, the APOILFED also has been split into two as APOILFED for Andhra and TSOILFED for Telangana.
- The two assets and liabilities were apportioned on the on the ration of 58.32% & 41.64%. The man-power was also provisionally allotted to respective Federations based on nativity as per section 82-A of the AP Reorganization Act’2014.
- The man-power as per cadre strength need to be undertaken.
ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ నూనె గింజల ఉత్పత్తి దారుల సహకార సమాఖ్య (ఏ.పి. ఆయిల్ ఫెడ్) సహకార చట్టం 1964 క్రింద రిజిష్టర్ చేయబడ్డది. దేశంలో సహకార రంగంలో ఆయిల్ పామ్ అభివృద్ధి రంగంలో ఏ.పి ఆయిల్ ఫెడ్ మొదటి అడుగు వేసి మార్గదర్శకంగా నిలిచింది. వ్యాపార సరళిలో దేశీయ సాంకేతిక విజ్ఞానంతో రాష్ట్రంలోనే మొట్ట మొదటి ఆయిల్ పామ్ ప్రాసెసింగ్ యూనిట్స్ ని ఏ.పి ఆయిల్ ఫెడ్ నిర్మించింది.
వార్తలు & ప్రకటనలు
- VC & MD inspected the GN Seed Buffer Stock Godowns in Kurnool, Ananthapur, Kadapa and GN Seed Distribution Centers, Kharif 2017' in Chittor Districts.
- AP Oilfed had undertaken production of certified and foundation seeds from breeder seeds with the launch of ISOPOM last kharif season.
- The Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Oilseeds Growers' Federation Limited (AP Oilfed), the Andhra Pradesh State Seeds Development Corporation (APSSDC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Marketing Federation (APMARKFED) were the nodal agencies for the distribution.