A human-resources department (HR department) of an organization performs human resource management, overseeing various aspects of employment, such as compliance with labour law and employment standards, administration of employee benefits, and some aspects of recruitment and dismissal.
The following functions are performed by the HRD department.
1. Maintenance & Consolidation of Attendance of employees at various locations.
2. Processing of employees EL, ML LTC, & TTA etc.,
3. Convening of DPC
4. Printing and Stationery
5. Handling Legal cases(Coordination with standing council)
6. Processing annual increments, Promotions etc.,
7. Fixation of Pay Scales, implementation of PRC, etc.,
8. Disciplinary actions
9. Pension scheme
10. General maintenance& House keeping
11. Transfers & Postings
12. Recruitment & Outsourcing of Manpower.
13. Liasioning with statutory departments.
14. Monitoring of vehicle Maintenance, Log Books. Etc.,
15. Processing utility bills like electricity, Telephone bills, etc.,
16. Maintenance& Coverage of medical claim and general insurance, Gratuity and Group insurance etc.,
17. Maintenance of Inward / Outward & Tappals etc.,
18. Processing of staff advances, Security bills.
News & Announcements
- VC & MD inspected the GN Seed Buffer Stocks Godowns in Kurnool, Ananthapur, Kadapa and GN Seed Distribution Centers, Kharif 2017' in Chittor Districts.
- AP Oilfed had undertaken production of certified and foundation seeds from breeder seeds with the launch of ISOPOM last kharif season.
- The Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Oilseeds Growers' Federation Limited (AP Oilfed), the Andhra Pradesh State Seeds Development Corporation (APSSDC) and the Andhra Pradesh State Marketing Federation (APMARKFED) were the nodal agencies for the distribution.